Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair
The Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious highchair that revolutionised the children's chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 140 kg adult
- Array of color choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to:
Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
Remove the lower metal bar.
Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.