Hevea Kawan Duck - Natural Rubber
The Kawan rubber duck in Natural is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic free and compostable. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It's easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby's all-important early development skills. 12cm tall
No tub time toxins with the range of Hevea Natural Rubber Bath Toys! Made from 100% natural rubber, your baby can squeeze, chew and splash happily at bath time.
Designed to be safe and hygienic, with no holes for mould or grime to get into and grow.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- No perforations/hole in the bottom – eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Individually hand painted with pure natural plant pigments - No added colours or synthetics
- No squeaky noise
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- The packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials
- Kawan means friend in Malay
- 12 cm tall
The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.