Haakaa Silicone Teething Ring
The Silicone Teething Ring is the perfect tool for little ones who are starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold shape and soft silicone teething parts are thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while still providing relief. You can also chuck out Teething Ring in the freezer to provide added cooling relief to those little aching gums!
The specially-designed Teething Ring is BPA free, FDA approved and made from pliable, food grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non-porous material, making it safe for teething. The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth.
- Gentle rattle effect to promote sensory development
- Soft, flexible and durable.
- Easy-grip for your baby's little hands.
- Helps develop fine motor skills.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- No artificial colours
- Designed to help teething babies with itching and sore gums
- Made from 100% food grade silicone
- Easy to hold
- Super soft and flexible
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.
Place the Silicone Teething Ring in the freezer between use to provide added relief to those little aching gums!