Babyhood Fold 'n Go Cot
The simplest, safest and easiest folding cot you will ever use.
With a 5 second install, you can be ready to go with a safe sleeping space for your baby, with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside.
It has a unique design protected easy open and fold system so that it can be used daily with complete ease. A solid timber base with padding, offers even better support to the folding cot and also is adjustable to 2 levels including a bassinet level and cot level, as your baby grows. Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a single hand internal drop side mechanism so it is safer for your back, as it eliminates heavy bending and lifting your baby from the cot. Tested to 2 Australian Standards including the Domestic Use Standard and also the Foldable Portable Cot Standard, so you know it is the preferred and safer option to a traditional portacot. With its great compact size, it is perfect for early learning centres, hospitality, hire, Nanna’s home or holiday homes.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Compact size in your nursery, in small apartment spaces, in your bedroom, early learning centres, hospitality, for hire, Nanna’s home or your holiday home
- Opens and folds flat in seconds so ideal for daily use and compact storage when not in use
- Compact size so great for small spaces
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors so even can be used as an evacuation cot
- Solid padded base for extra stability – note mattress is still required and sold separately
- Great value for money
- Safer for you and baby than a portacot
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots and also AS/NZS 2195:1995 Folding Portable Cots Safety Requirements
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standard AS/NZS 2172:2003
- Great colour options available: White and Baltic