Babyhood Safety Mesh Bouncer
An olden goldie made new again . . .
The babyhood Safety Mesh Bouncer looks like the great bouncer of the past that we all used but revised with all the new technology and features you expect today. It is made with a high quality cotton cover that can be removed to wash and replaced onto the frame for drying. It has a wide base to prevent tipping over and an adjustable 3 point safety strap to secure your baby, so no more pins!
Unlike other bouncinettes, the unique design of the babyhood Safety Mesh Bouncer allows you to flat pack the product and take it along when travelling or for easy storage. It also has the right level of tilt on the frame to ensure safer use by your baby. When assembling follow the instructions provided and before every use ensure the frame is firmly locked in place.
- 3 point adjustable safety harness
- Removable cover
- Rubber legs to prevent sliding
- Available in White, Lime, Red, Purple, Turquoise, Pink and Navy Blue
- Also available are replacement covers and deluxe padded covers
- Complies to AS/NZS standards for bouncers
- Bouncinettes are intended for babies 3 months + until babies are able to sit upright
According to the Baby Centre UK, you can put your newborn baby in the mesh bouncer for short periods, provided they have sufficient neck support and are secured firmly with the harness. A padded cover can be purchased to provide your newborn baby with additional support. Your baby will probably enjoy the mesh bouncer most between 3 and 6 months.
Bouncers are not intended for use when your baby is able to sit upright or when they exceed 8kgs.